Organising Your Own Event
Whether you want to organise an event or be part of an upcoming campaign, MAA welcomes you to join in. You can be as creative or as simple as you like, so long as you run your idea past us before the event takes place. MAA will provide much of the branded fundraising equipment including buckets, leaflets and banners if you need them.
Let your imagination loose!
Start thinking about the type of event you want to hold. Usually, tried and tested events such as a holding a fundraising dinner or a garage sale work very well. But there is always room to think outside the box and be more quirky with your fundraising ideas.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- A quiz is a great way to get those brain cells working. You can even try and get local businesses to sponsor prizes.
- You can make and sell cakes, create greetings cards or anything that will have you bringing in those gold coins.
- Holding an auction is a fun way to sell items for a good cause.
- A physical challenge like an expedition or Walk is another option. Get people you know to sponsor you, and once you’ve completed it you can collect all the donations!
- Collections at your local place of worship
- You can contact your local place of worship and arrange to hold a collection amongst the congregation.
So why not give us a call and together we can make a difference!
Please email our Fundraising Department at email@example.com or call 02 8016 9500.